Auf Infoceptor.com sind einige Infos zu The Frozen Throne zusammengekommen. Die Quelle ist die kommende Ausgabe von "Computer Gaming World Magazines".|
Night Elf Warden:
- Blink - Teleports to a Location on the same screen.
- Fan of Knives - Sends Knives in all directions, doing some damage.
- A Passive Ultimate Skill.
- Originally Assassin that was dropped during War3 Development
Alliance Blood Mage:
- Banish - Target cannot be hurt for duration of spell (increases with level).
- Target can also not deal damage.
- Flame Strike - Area of Attack Damage Spell
- Mana Flare - Weakened Area of Effect mana Burn
- Mark of Fire (Ultimate) - Turns Friendly Unit into a Fire Demon.
Troll Shadow Hunter:
- Hex - Turns an enemy unit into a random critter for a limited duration.
- Healing Wave - Reverse of Chain Lightning, heals around twice as much hp as Chain Lightning damages.
- Guardian - Originally Tier 3 Spell of Troll Head Hunters. Sets up a fire spewing serpent that attacks enemies.
- Ultimate (Unamed) - A Channelling Spell that causes all units within a certain radius except the Shadow Hunter to be invincible for a limited duration. While the spell is in effect, the Shadow Hunter may not move or attack. Though this may seem powerful, it's actually not, most players target the hero anyway. I prefer Starfall.
Undead Crypt Lord:
- Impale - Target Unit is Damaged and Knocked Backwards
- Thorn Shield - Unit Burrows into the Ground and send lines of spikes at enemies (think Lurker). In this state, the hero is invisible except when he attacks (think Shade Wolves)
- Locust Swarm - Target Units Recieve Costant Damage for a Duration.
- Crypt Fiends gain burrow ability, much as the Hydralisk in Starcraft. While Burrowed, fiends on invisible to all but air units, but cannot attack or move.
- Necromancers can raise skeletal mages
Alle Infos sind jedoch noch nicht 100% bestätigt.
- Early Healing Items will be available for Orcs to compensate Grunt Healing.
- Night Elves have Moon Stones than can change the time of day to night.