Der seit längerem angekündigte Patch 1.10 zur laufenden Battle.net-Beta ist nun von Blizzard veröffentlicht worden.|
WARCRAFT III BETA VERSION HISTORY
- BETA PATCH 1.10
Mouse buttons for using and picking up items from inventory slots has switched. Left click uses the item and right click picks the item up.
- Items can now be swapped between inventory slots.
- New formation pathing.
- Units no longer overlap while moving in groups.
- Entangled gold mine needs wisps inside to harvest gold.
- Druid of the Talon
- Peasant Militia
ABILITY ADDITIONS & CHANGES
- Orc Pillage [Peon, Grunt, and Raider]
- A passive ability that adds resources to the player when damaging buildings.
- Human Call To Arms [Peasants]
- Peasants can now temporarily turn into "Militia" units to defend your town from attacks. You can swap them from Peasant to Militia at the Town Hall at any time. After some time has passed, your Militia unit will tire of war and revert back to a peasant.
- Hide [Archer, Huntress, and the Hero Priestess Of The Moon]
- This "night only" ability will cease current order and ignore targets, activating Shadowmeld (Invisibility). If attacked, "hiding" unit will respond.
- Renew [Wisp]
- Heals Ancients and mechanical units.
- Faerie Fire [Druid of the Talon]
- Reduces enemy target's armor and prevents unit from becoming invisible.
- Cyclone [Druid of the Talon]
- Immobilizes enemy target.
- Roar [Druid of the Claw]
- Increases attack damage for all units within area of effect.
- Rejuvenation [Druid of the Claw]
- Quickly recovers lost hit points on affected friendly units.
- Sentinel [Huntress]
- Sends a detector owl companion to a nearby tree to provide vision. Each Huntress only has one owl.
- Healing Ward [Witch Doctor]
- Heals all friendly units within area of effect.
- Cripple [Necromancer]
- Reduces enemy targets movement speed, attack speed, and damage for duration of spell.
- Pulverize [Tauren]
- Gives the Tauren a chance of dealing area effect damage on their attacks.
- Flare [Mortar Team]
- Each Mortar Team has one flare that can be used to reveal an area of the map for a short duration of time.
- Bash [Hero Mountain King]
- When attacking gives the Moutain King a chance of dealing a extra damage which stuns opponents.
- Unholy Aura [Hero Death Knight]
- Increases move and attack speed for all friendly units within range.
- Warstomp [Hero Tauren Chieftain]
- Stuns and damages any enemy units within the area of effect.
- Feral Spirit [Hero Far Seer]
- Transforms any friendly unit into a spirit wolf for a period of time.
- Scout [Hero Priestess Of The Moon]
- Sends an owl to scout an increasingly large area of the map based on ability level.
- Orc Burrows are now orc "farms" that will attack when peons are loaded into them.
- Orc Watch Tower that can attack both ground and air units.
- Lumber Mill and Forge has been combined into Troll Wood Works serving both functions.
- Mage Tower functions combined into Arcance Sanctum.
- Bear den no longer exists. Upgrades moved to Ancient of Lore.
- Gargoyle Spire no longer exists.
- Town Defense buildings improved (except for Spirit Towers).
- Many of the smaller buildings no longer have a "buffer" around them so you can use them to block off areas of your town.
- Research in Sacrificial Pit now in Temple of the Damned.
- Heroes now start with a skill point at level 1.
- Heroes max level is now 10.
- Heroes gain experience at a slightly slower rate.
- Most maps no longer have low level creep camps outside start locations.
- Unit attack speeds have been decreased.
- Artillery attacks cause damage to friendly units.
- Orbs can now be used by ranged heroes.
- Raise dead not on by default (due to many people accidentally raising skeletons from their graveyard).
- Bear Form costs more mana to cast.
- Frost Wyrms do more damage to their target, but less splash damage.
- Sleep spell has lower duration, higher cooldown and higher mana cost.
- Disease Cloud does more damage, but will not directly kill affected unit.
- Caster units are generally lower on the tech tree now.
- Grunts are now 3 food and the most powerful early game melee unit in the game.
- Headhunters have a new regeneration upgrade and will be gaining the Berserk ability.
- Taurens are now 6 food and by far the most powerful ground melee unit.
- Tauren Pulverize replaces Warstomp and does area of effect damage.
- Tauren Totem now builds Taurens.
- Healing Ward spell added to the Witch Doctor (replaces Ancestral Guardian).
- Rifleman are now 3 food (hp boost mainly).
- Human Farms now give 6 food, but are much cheaper.
- Mortar teams are 3 food. They do a bigger area of effect damage then other artillery.
- Artillery units improved versus units.
- Haunted Mines cheaper.
- Artillery units take up 2 spaces inside Zepplins.
- Human Lumber harvest upgrade much better now.
- Treants from the Force of Nature spell are better.
- Searing arrow slightly weaker.
- Web will now prevent the target from attacking.
- Critical Strike changed slightly. Damage now increases with level of spell, but his frequency of using it stays constant.
- Gargoyles are now immune to spells in Stoneform
MANY MORE CHANGES . . .Also eine ganze Reihe von Veränderungen, viele waren ja bereits zuvor angekündigt worden.